[NTG-context] Broken Nightly (2012.02.18)

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Tue Feb 21 05:03:44 CET 2012

Hey folks,

My book was compiling fine with the Jan 27th nightly, but kicks the
bucket with the Feb 18th build:

! Undefined control sequence.
\strc_descriptions_start_yes_reference ...e_state
                                                  \expandafter \strc_descrip...
\strc_descriptions_start_yes ...art_yes_reference
                                                  [#1]
l.12 \startdefinition[definition:Albedo]
                                        {Albedo}

Is this likely a problem with my typesetting or with ConTeXt?

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred