[NTG-context] Overprinting

Jan Heinen JaHeinen at gmx.de
Wed Feb 22 23:59:27 CET 2012

I again must come to this point. At the end of this week I
want to give my book (pdf) to the printer to print.
But he says: Your texts are not overprinted over colored areas.

What do I have to do?

The company who prints my books says that my text
is not overprinted over the framed boxes.
They do a preflight with Adobe.

I think, I made no mistake - what do you think?
I hope it is not a missing  \par?

\setupcolors[state=start,rgb=no,cmyk=yes]
\definecolor[myc] [c=.40, m=.10, y=.50, k=0]
\starttext
\framed[%
   width=80mm,height=50mm,
   background=color,
   backgroundcolor=myc,
]
  {1 Overprinted or not?}

\blank[big]

\framed[%
   width=80mm,height=50mm,
   background=color,
   backgroundcolor=myc,
]

{\startcolorintent[overprint]2 Overprinted or
not?\stopcolorintent}

\blank[big]

\framed[%
   width=80mm,height=50mm,
   background=color,
   backgroundcolor=myc,
]

{\startcolorintent[knockout]3 Overprinted or
not?\stopcolorintent}

\stoptext

Regards
Jannis