[NTG-context] Font goodies color schemes by Unicode number

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Wed Feb 29 14:57:07 CET 2012

Hi all,

Was exploring font goodies and color schemes and so far works great,
very nice feature, thanks Hans.

Now I've to small questions/feature requests:
Can color schemes be
defined using Unicode code points, e.g.: { 0x064E, 0x064F } instead of
glyph names (e.g. I'd like to have a font independent goody to color
Arabic combining marks and no glyph substitution is involved so Unicode
code points should work for most fonts).

Second question, can it be (ab)used to color a whole font with the same
color (can be handy sometimes), e.g. using a special wildcard or
something: { "*" }.

Regards,
 Khaled