[NTG-context] Project, product, component...

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Thu Mar 1 09:53:23 CET 2012

On 1-3-2012 09:30, Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> as no new answer so far, I started to experiment.
>
> It seems that [at least] component id(s) cannot be omitted:

the tags are (an always will be) mandate

> I tested the case when all product/component ids were the same, i.e.
> "_", as a dummy value.
>
> As later the ids are referred nowhere, it seems that they are necessary
> just due to syntactical rules.

they are also used in

- cross document referencing (component processing)
- logging and reporting
- keeping track of loading environments once
- internal pusp/pop states and hashes
- whatever we need in the future

(so, naming all environments _ will load only one)