[NTG-context] ruby module

S Barmeier severinbarmeier at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 4 14:26:09 CET 2012

>> Is it possible to place the ruby text in a margin?
>
> No.
>
>> This would allow me to keep line spacing decently tight and also prevent
>> the reader from only reading the annotation.
>
> This can be added but then you need a symbol (or something else) to see
> to which word the annotation refers.

I'm just thinking of annotating one or two words per line, which in an
appropriately small font size could just be stacked at the end of the
line in order of occurrence.
Problems would only arise if one line contained 3 or more words to be
annotated, and the next line also contained one...

Would this be possible to implement? Would this just be a \defineinright?

Severin