[NTG-context] \setuppagenumber problem

Alan Bowen bowenalan03 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 19:06:27 CET 2012

The following code,

[\cap{A.\ U.\ Thor}]

\dorecurse{6}{\input knuth}
And here I should like to recall what was said earlier in this
\goto{Preface}[Preface] by \dots

fails on two counts: the page numbers are given in arabic numerals not
roman numerals, and the cross-reference is ignored. The failure in the
cross-reference may be due to a bug involving \startcomponent, if I
understand Wolfgang correctly, and was wondering if the same might be true
for \setuppagenumber[...]. If it is not, how may I fix the pagination?

I am running the latest ConTeXT standalone (MKIV).