[NTG-context] bibtex doesnt find stylefiles in TEXMFHOME on context standalone

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 19:56:01 CET 2012

On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 17:04, Eidenbenz Michael wrote:
> Dear Mojca,
>
> thanks a lot!
>
> i changed my TEXMFHOME only in texmfcnf.lua. not in in texmf.cnf. now i did this and bibtex works fine.

Just make sure that you do that in texmf-local, else the file will be
overwritten during next update.

> I really don't know how the difference between the twos ... i was just hacking.

texmfcnf.lua is Hans's version (derived from texmf.cnf) that's being
used in ConTeXt MKIV only.

texmf.cnf is pretty old and is being used by all other TeX-related programs.

I'm glad that it solved the problem.

Mojca