[NTG-context] Bug in \setuplist

Willi Egger context at boede.nl
Thu Mar 15 11:25:10 CET 2012

Hi Guru's

While typesetting an old book (original is from 1853) I need to tweak the table of contents. It looks as follows:

CHAPTER II.

BEES CAPABLE OF DOMESTICATION. Astonishment of persons at their
tameness, 25. Bees intended for the comfort of man. Properties fitting
them for domestication. Bees never attack when filled with honey, 26.

I have attached a minimal example which works in Context version 2011.07.19 but not in 2012.01.25 nor in todays beta.
Compilation stops with an error complaining that the \MycommandA has an extra }.

Further there is the question how to get roman numerals when using the \Mycommand. - I realize, that all optional keys are ignored at the moment that the alternative=command is used.

Kind regards

Willi