[NTG-context] Styling of naturaltable headings

Steffen Fritzsche steffen.fritzsche at uni-ulm.de
Thu Mar 15 15:25:55 CET 2012

>> Any ideas how I might get an sans serif font in my table heading?
>
> \setupTABLE[header][each][style=sans]

Thanks for your answer, but this does not work for me. I changed my definition to

\setupTABLE[frame=off,option=stretch]
\setupTABLE[c][each][style=\ss]
\setupTABLE[header][each][style=sans,background=color,backgroundcolor=gray]

While this gives me a nice gray background, it still uses a serif font. Since the background is applied I guess it somehow drops anything which is defined as style.

Any other ideas or is this a bug?

Steffen