[NTG-context] is it possible to have first and last line numbers from page?

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Sun Mar 18 18:12:49 CET 2012

On 06/03/12 20:27, luigi scarso wrote:
> 2012/3/6 Pablo Rodríguez <oinos at web.de <mailto:oinos at web.de>>
>
>     On page 7 lines are numbered from lowest to highest values. A purist
>     might consider this wrong, but this is unlikely to happen on a real
>     book, since (I guess) line numbers on headers only make sense when they
>     two different series cannot be on the same page.
>
>     Many thanks for your help,
>
> I see but ... how do you want to manage this situation?

Hi Luigi,

sorry, but it seems that my reply to your question wasn't explaining at all.

I'm really interested in your hack (from
http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2012/065588.html).

I would really appreciate, if the hack could print in the header the
numbers from the first or the last lines that appear on page. It might
not be the lowest and highest values and it lines may not show numbers
(due to step=5).

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--