[NTG-context] References broken when using more than one component?

Steffen Fritzsche steffen.fritzsche at uni-ulm.de
Wed Mar 21 13:54:23 CET 2012

I've got a deep hierarchy of components, while everything builds fine I have a problem using references. Have a look at the following sample files:

\chapter[one]{Chapter One}

See \in{Section}[three:foobar]

\chapter[two]{Chapter Two}

See \in{Section}[one:bla]

\component refcomp

\startcomponent refcomp
\chapter[three]{Chapter Three}
\component refcompsec

\section[foobar]{Foobar Section}
See \in{Section}[two:blubb] for more details!

If I move the second component "refcompsec.tex" into the "refcomp.tex" component the reference in chapter one is found. If I translate it as shown using two components the reference in the first chapter is lost.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?