[NTG-context] TABLE with split=repeat and headings

Andreas Schneider aksdb at gmx.de
Thu Mar 22 15:56:20 CET 2012

Hello,

I  have several natural tables with the split=repeat option set. Those
tables  are  directly  after  a  subsubsubject.  Every now and then it
happens,  that  the  heading stays on the previous page (as last line)
and the table slips to the next page.

Without  split=repeat  it  correctly takes the header to the next page
too. Can I consider this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

The attached example demonstrates this problem.

Testet with
ConTeXt  ver: 2012.01.02 21:59 MKIV  fmt: 2012.1.24  int: english/english

and
201200310 13:15 MKIV

--
Best Regards,