[NTG-context] Floating figures – text wrapping and captions alignment

Honza Hejzl honza.hejzl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 12:14:49 CET 2012

Hello ConTeXists,

I wrote my questions maybe in a confusing way.

It seems two things with floating figures (especially with placing
pictures) are maybe broken.

1) It is impossible to achieve proper text wrapping around figure when the
GRID is ON. I have tried more suggestions.
2) The second thing is there is no way how to change alignment in captions.

\enableregime[utf]
\mainlanguage[en]
\setuppapersize[A5][A5]
\definefloat[figure][figures]
\setuplayout[grid=yes]
\setupcaption[figure][%
align=left,
%align=right,
style=\ss, distance=2pt,before={\noindent}]
\showgrid

\starttext
\input tufte

%\movesidefloat[x=10pt,y=-40pt]
%\movesidefloat[3*line]
%\hangsidefloat[3]

\placefigure[left]{sdf}{\externalfigure[none][height=3cm]}
\input tufte
 \stoptext

Any help appreciated.

Honza Hejzl