[NTG-context] Widgets getting check marks instead of colors when the next one is clicked.

Mikael P. Sundqvist mickep at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 13:33:43 CET 2012

Dear list,

1) Look at the output of this simple document (attached as test.pdf).
If I click the first one I get a green square as I want. But when I
click the second one the first one loses its color and get a check
mark instead (tested on linux and windows). Is there anything I can do
to keep the green square when the red is clicked?

\setupfield[setup 3]
        [width=1.2ex, height=1.2ex,
        rulethickness=1pt, framecolor=darkblue,offset=overlay]

\definesymbol [ryes]
\definesymbol [rno] []
\definesymbol [wyes]
\definesymbol [wno] []

\definefield [rcheckme][check] [setup 3] [ryes,rno] [rno]
\definefield [wcheckme][check] [setup 3] [wyes,wno] [wno]

\field[rcheckme] Germany is a country in Europe.

\field[wcheckme] All germans are men.

2) In the example file above I also use ResetForm to clear all the
checks. Is there a way to get a button/link such that when I click it
all squares are "checked" (in my case colored red or green)?

Best regards, Mikael

PS If this method is outdated and there is a better one, please do not
hesitate to tell me.