[NTG-context] Section, number as a prefix of itemize list

Jaroslav Hajtmar hajtmar at gyza.cz
Sun Mar 25 16:05:30 CEST 2012

Hello Wolfgang.
Once again I return to this topic. I send an example thatbehaves strangely.
It's a bad set of values, or error ConTeXt?
Thanx Jaroslav

\starttext

\setupitemize[each][width=3em,prefix=yes,prefixset=all]

\section{Section}

\subsection{Subsection}

\startitemize[n]
\item A
\item B
     \startitemize[n]
     \item a
     \item b
     \stopitemize
\item C
     \startitemize[n]
     \item 1
     \item 2
     \stopitemize

\item D
\stopitemize

\stoptext

Dne 25.3.2012 12:17, Jaroslav Hajtmar napsal(a):
 > Excellent. If works now fine!
 >
 > Thanx very much Wolfgang..
 >
 > Jaroslav
 >

 > Dne 25.3.2012 12:02, Wolfgang Schuster napsal(a):
 >> Am 25.03.2012 um 11:36 schrieb Jaroslav Hajtmar:
 >>

 >>> Thanx Wolfgang.
 >>> How easy!
 >>> Can I also put subsection (subsubsection) number to the prefix too?
It is possible eventually set the depth level?

 >>> For example: \setupitemize[each][n,broad][prefix=yes, depthlevel=3]
 >>>

 >> You can change the section levels with the “prefixsegments” key but
first you have to enable prefixes for all levels (default is to show
only the chapter prefix).