[NTG-context] Integration of the ConTeXt-Wiki and the ConTeXt-Mailinglist

Jan Heinen JaHeinen at gmx.de
Wed Mar 28 14:33:32 CEST 2012

Hello,

in the wiki I have built links for every command to the
archiv of the ConTeXt-Mailinglist: e.G.
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/pagereference
See at the bottom.

It's not perfekt jet - but it helps to get more information
to each command and to integrate the wiki and the mailinglist.
What do you think about this and could it be improved?

Maybe we should give ConTeXt-beginners this hint when they
ask questions in the mailinglist - what do you think?

Best wishes
Jannis
--
Better organization and integration of all ConTeXT-information:

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Category:ConTeXt  ............
All information arround ConTeXt

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Category:Commands ........
Commands

!!! new: "One-Click" from every command in the wiki to the
rich resources of the ConTeXt-mailinglist