[NTG-context] Removing the quotes from the results of the reference links

Jaroslav Hajtmar hajtmar at gyza.cz
Thu Mar 29 11:53:20 CEST 2012

Hello all,
Thanks for all the advice. Just allow me a little note:
Due compatibility I compile my documents by ConTeXt MKIV, which is part
of TeXLive the 2011.  Command \getreference [title][ref], who described
Wolfgang, here does not work!!! But this command is functional in the
MKIV minimals standalone version.
So I took the advice Steffen Wolfrum now, who works in both versions.

Given that otherwise often work in minimals standalone version of
ConTeXt, so I made a comment about Wolfgang advice - thanx.

Thanx again.
Jaroslav Hajtmar