[NTG-context] Seeking the incompatibility of versions of ConTeXts

Jaroslav Hajtmar hajtmar at gyza.cz
Thu Mar 29 21:59:02 CEST 2012

Thanx Wolfgang.
Originally I wanted the whole deal at Lua, but I finally found one
example of wiki.contextgarden.net and decided to use it. I did not know
that it will not work in the minimals standalone version ...

Is it possible solve it at ConTeXt Standalone level commands or is it
better that the whole program in Lua?

Thanx
Jaroslav Hajtmar