[NTG-context] Page numbering in latest beta

Steffen Fritzsche steffen.fritzsche at uni-ulm.de
Fri Mar 30 17:39:24 CEST 2012

Hi,

nice surprise, with the latest beta my document just grew 15 pages ;)

On a closer look, it turned out that the numbering of my body part is not reset to 1, instead it continues with the next number after my frontpart. Here is how I did set this up long time ago:

\startsectionblockenvironment[frontpart]
  \setupheader [before={\ss\switchtobodyfont[10pt]}]
  \setupheadertexts [section][pagenumber][pagenumber][chapter]
  \setuppagenumbering [alternative=doublesided, partnumber=no, location=, style={\ss\bold}]
  \setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=romannumerals]
\stopsectionblockenvironment

\startsectionblockenvironment[bodypart]
  \setupheader [before={\ss\switchtobodyfont[10pt]}]
  \setupheadertexts [section][pagenumber][pagenumber][chapter]
  \setuppagenumbering [alternative=doublesided, partnumber=no, location=, style={\ss\bold}]
  \setuppagenumber[number=1]
\stopsectionblockenvironment

\startsectionblockenvironment[backpart]
  \setupheader [before={\ss\switchtobodyfont[10pt]}]
  \setupheadertexts [chapter][pagenumber][pagenumber][chapter]
  \setuppagenumbering [alternative=doublesided, partnumber=no, location=, style={\ss\bold}]
  \setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=numbers]
\stopsectionblockenvironment

\startsectionblockenvironment[appendix]
  \setupheader [before={\ss\switchtobodyfont[10pt]}]
  \setupheadertexts [section][pagenumber][pagenumber][chapter]
  \setuppagenumbering [alternative=doublesided, partnumber=no, location=, style={\ss\bold}]
  \setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=numbers]
\stopsectionblockenvironment

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Steffen