[NTG-context] Page numbering in latest beta

Steffen Fritzsche steffen.fritzsche at uni-ulm.de
Mon Apr 2 12:23:04 CEST 2012

Hi,

thanks for these suggestions. I now use the following settings:

\definefont[HeaderFont][Sans at 10pt]
\setupheader[style=HeaderFont]
\setupheadertexts [section][pagenumber][pagenumber][chapter]
\setuppagenumbering [alternative=doublesided, location=, style=sansbold]

\startsectionblockenvironment[frontpart]
 \setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=romannumerals, way=byblock]
\stopsectionblockenvironment

\startsectionblockenvironment[bodypart]
 \setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=numbers]
 \setuppagenumber[number=1]
\stopsectionblockenvironment

\startsectionblockenvironment[backpart]
 \setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=numbers]
\stopsectionblockenvironment

\startsectionblockenvironment[appendix]
 \setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=numbers]
\stopsectionblockenvironment

which give me a frontpart with roman numerals starting with i, and a bodypart starting with 1. The pagenumber for the backpart and appendix is continued. This is not the case if I make "way=byblock" a default setting. Thanks again!

Steffen