[NTG-context] footnotes

Steffen Fritzsche steffen.fritzsche at uni-ulm.de
Mon Apr 2 12:26:55 CEST 2012

Hi Thomas,

this is what I use with the latest beta:

\setupnotation[footnote][
  alternative=,
  width=2.5em,
  numbercommand={\setupinterlinespace[line=14pt]\ss\normal},
  style={\setupinterlinespace[line=14pt]}]

Maybe this comes close to what you try to achieve at least it should be possible to adjust this command to your needs.

Steffen