[NTG-context] Enumerations: location=serried ignored (Wolfgang Schuster)

Jeong Dalyoung haksan at me.com
Tue Apr 3 10:50:32 CEST 2012

Dear Wolfgang,

To use the option "title=yes" in enumeration, I have encountered a unwanted result.
It display the first letter as a title when I didn't put title.

Would you please check the following code?

\setupenumerations[location=serried,width=broad,distance=0.5em]
\defineenumeration[theorem][text=Satz,title=yes]
\defineenumeration[corollary][counter=theorem,text=Korollar]
\starttext
\starttheorem[title={Pythagoras Theorem}]
The square on the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares on
the other two sides.
\stoptheorem
\starttheorem{Pythagoras Theorem}
The square on the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares on
the other two sides.
\stoptheorem
\starttheorem			%no title is suggested
The square on the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares on
the other two sides.
\stoptheorem
\startcorollary
The sum of angles of a quadrilateral is 360 degrees.
\stopcorollary
\stoptext

Thank you.
Best regards,