[NTG-context] [***SPAM***] placefigure adds break

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Thu Apr 5 12:36:26 CEST 2012

Hi,

please have a look at thee example below:
I have a long paragraph (more than 3 pages), and I want to set a float/figure at top of page 2.
Thus, I need to write \placefigure *in* my paragraph, between two words.

How can I do that without adding a paragraph break after the respective word (marked "HERE")?

Steffen
-------

\starttext

\switchtobodyfont[rm,10pt]

\input tufte \input ward \input zapf \input tufte \input ward \input zapf \input tufte \input ward \input zapf \input tufte \input ward \input zapf HERE \placefigure[top]{}{\vskip3pt{\externalfigure[foo][frame=off,width=\dimexpr(\textwidth-10mm)]}}\input tufte \input ward \input zapf \input tufte \input ward \input zapf \input tufte \input ward \input zapf \input tufte \input ward \input zapf \input tufte \input ward \input zapf

\stoptext