[NTG-context] Cross-document referencing problem!

Verhaag, G.C.H.M. verhaaggchm at ziggo.nl
Thu Apr 5 16:23:01 CEST 2012

Hi ConTeXt User's,

Again I'm struggling with cross-document referencing! The page of the
\pagereference[def] command is shown correctly in the pdf result of the
attached test.tex file using \at{page}[def]!

However when I refer to this reference using \at{page}[tst::def] from
the external document crossref.pdf only the 'page' string is displayed
in it, but no sign of the page number. Clicking the page string brings
me to the correct location, but I'm missing the pagenumber itself?

Both tex-files (minimal example!) files are attached!

Regards,
Gerard Verhaag

P.S. Currently I use ConTeXt  ver: 2012.02.18 10:50 MKIV  fmt:
2012.2.18  int: english/english together with Acrobat Reader 9.4.2 on
Linux box.