[NTG-context] compilation broken in latest beta

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Apr 6 23:21:53 CEST 2012

On 6-4-2012 22:04, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 6-4-2012 20:36, John Devereux wrote:
>
>> There has been a strange (for this list) silence about it.
>
> I'll look into it (side effect of patch for Steffen, who else).

I made a fix but it needs testing .. this fix can possibly break some
cross referencing (not permanent, just oversights). A new beta has been
uploaded but if one depends on cross referencing one might skip this beta.

The problem is that we need to store what page a reference is on and
that involves (at least currently) injecting a node. However, that needs
to be done in such a way that it does not interfere. But, because more
properties are involved, there is a decoupling between setting those and
injecting this node.

Wolfgang: this relates to Steffens list issue. We now store the latelua
in \b_strc_destination_nodes and flush that later using
\strc_references_flush_destination_nodes. There were several places
where that flush now had to be added. Maybe some more is needed. (When I
arrive at cleaning up referencing I'll make better variants.)