[NTG-context] \description - indenting lines, "alternative=top"

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Tue Apr 10 15:42:32 CEST 2012

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:49:56 +0200, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com> wrote:

> When you want a certain value in various places I would use \definemeasure to set it and \measure to access it.
>
> \definemeasure[parindent][1em]
>
> \define[1]\TestHeadCommand
>   {\offset[x=-\measure{parindent}]{#1}}
>
> \definedescription
>   [test]
>   [alternative=top,
>    margin=\measure{parindent},
>    headcommand=\TestHeadCommand]
>
> \setupindenting[yes,\measure{parindent}]
>
> \starttext
>
> \input knuth
>
> \starttest{Knuth}
> \input knuth
> \stoptest
>
> \input knuth
>
> \stoptext
>
> Wolfgang

Great, I didn't know about the \measure way.

Still - when I don't want to specify the indenting value directly, as I am satisfied with the value which is set by \setupindenting[medium] - is there a way how to get the indenting value in this case?

I mean - what value of indenting is set by \setupindenting[small], \setupindenting[medium], \setupindenting[big]?

Are these values accessible anyhow? Via Lua?

Best regards,

Lukas

--
Ing. Lukáš Procházka [mailto:LPr at pontex.cz]