[NTG-context] MLA Bibliography

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Wed Apr 11 00:30:22 CEST 2012

Hey list,

I'd like to use an MLA style bibliography with MKIV. The style is
available here:

www.reed.edu/cis/help/latex/bibtexstyles.html

Actually, it doesn't matter to me whether it is that one or any that
supports MLA already that ships with ConTeXt.

In my environment file, I tried the following:

\setuppublications[alternative=mla]

That didn't appear to change anything, so I did what I normally do when
I don't trust the output of ConTeXt. I changed the "mla" to a garbage
string and it still compiled. So it must be either ignoring the style or
I am doing it wrong.

How can I use an MLA bibliography?

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer