[NTG-context] Dump table of contents

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Wed Apr 11 03:56:38 CEST 2012

On Mon, 2012-04-09 at 21:57 -0400, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> It works at my end (but I am using a 1.5 month old beta), so sorry, I
> cannot say what is going wrong with your file.
>
> Did you try it with a small example file to see if that works?

I haven't tried with a minimal, but I think what I will end up doing is
just extracting the pages manually using pdftk. The direct ConTeXt
method is rather cumbersome and difficult to get working on a very large
and convoluted document, like my book.

Thanks for your help anyways Aditya. Helpful as always.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred