[NTG-context] Comma separating multiple footnotes

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Sat Apr 14 02:38:45 CEST 2012

On Fri, 2012-04-13 at 15:58 +0200, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> I wrote a patch for the footnote code where you can set a symbol between the numbers with \setupnote[footnote][textseparator=…]

Hey Wolfgang. It looks great. I'm assuming I'd stick the following in my
environment file:

    \setupnote[footnote][textseparator={,}]

Also, should it have been \setupnote or \setupnotation?

> but it’s decision to include it.

I suppose I could use it for now with the expectation that it will
neither do nor break anything, but that when it is included in the
official distribution, it will work?

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred