[NTG-context] Index setup

Jeff Smith ascarel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 22:04:29 CEST 2012

On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 08:26, Wolfgang Schuster
<schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com> wrote:

> \setupregister[index][indicator=no,pagecommand=\wordright,before=]
>
> Setup commands are put before \starttext, when you really need these settings
> for a certain register placement you can write \placeindex[..,.=.,..]

Thanks a lot, Wolfgang. The empty before= makes me realize I should
find the command myself in the code and look at the defaults. It's
pretty much the last thing I had to do, but I didn't. I tend to always
think these particular parameters (command=, after=, before-, etc.)
are extra options, so I never think to override them in this way. I'll
try and remember that the next time.

Thanks again!
JFS