[NTG-context] doublesided PDF - first and last page singlesided

Jan Heinen JaHeinen at gmx.de
Sun Apr 15 10:01:54 CEST 2012

Hello, someone here on a sunday?

I want to have a PDF-screen-version of my booklet:
The book has 8 pages including the coverpages.

The result should look like this: (first and last page NOT
doublesided)

1         first page of the pdf (coverpage)
2 3      second
4 5      third
6 7      fourth
8         fifth (coverpage)

With the following commands I get the wrong result:

\setuppapersize[A5][A4,landscape]% A5 wird auf A4 gedruckt
\setuparranging[2SIDE]

1 2      first page of the pdf
3 4      second
5 6      third
7 8      fourth

Have a nice weekend
Jannis
--
Better organization and integration of all ConTeXT-information:

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Category:ConTeXt  ............
All information arround ConTeXt

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Category:Commands ........
Commands

!!! new: "One-Click" from every command in the wiki to the
rich resources of the ConTeXt-mailinglist