[NTG-context] Project structure, (simple)font woes

Mari Voipio mari.voipio at iki.fi
Mon Apr 16 13:03:23 CEST 2012

Hello all,

I'm trying to teach myself to use the project structure. After a few
rounds of trial and error (...and stupid naming schemes...) I'm almost
there, but got stuck at my font setups.

If I do this as a single file, it works fine (Win7 and newest ConTeXt,
updated it this morning):

% FONT related setups
\usemodule[simplefonts] % to get access to Calibri & Cambria, win ttf fonts

\starttypescript[Manuals]
    \definetypeface[Manuals] [rm] [serif] [cambria] [default] [rscale=0.95]
    \definetypeface[Manuals] [ss] [sans] [calibri] [default] [rscale=0.9]
\stoptypescript

\usetypescript[Manuals]
\setupbodyfont[Manuals,10pt,sans]

% end of font setups

\starttext
\input knuth
\stoptext

However, if I make a really simple project structure and try to put
the above in an environment file, compiling fails. What am I missing
here?

proj-test.tex:

\startproject proj-test
\environment env-fonts-simplefonts
\product prd-test1
\stopproject

prd-test1.tex:

\startproduct prd-test1
\project proj-test
\input knuth
\stopproduct

env-fonts-simplefonts:

\startenvironment env-fonts-simplefonts
% FONT related setups
\usemodule[simplefonts] % to get access to Calibri & Cambria, win ttf fonts

\starttypescript[Manuals]
    \definetypeface[Manuals] [rm] [serif] [cambria] [default] [rscale=0.95]
    \definetypeface[Manuals] [ss] [sans] [calibri] [default] [rscale=0.9]
\stoptypescript

\usetypescript[Manuals]
\setupbodyfont[Manuals,10pt,sans]

% end of font setups

\stopenvironment

If I look at proj-test.log (the whole thing attached), I think the
problem is here:

<+ C:/context/tex/texmf-modules/tex/context/third/simplefonts/t-simplefonts.lua>)
(C:/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/type-imp-cambria.mkiv)
(C:/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/type-imp-cleartype.mkiv)
fonts           > defining > font with asked name
'LMMathRoman-Regular' is not found using lookup 'file'
fonts           > defining > unknown font LMMathRoman-Regular, loading aborted
fonts           > defining > unable to define LMMathRoman-Regular as
[Manuals-10pt-mm-mr--3]
fonts           > defining > font with asked name
'LMMathRoman-Regular' is not found using lookup 'file'
fonts           > defining > unknown font LMMathRoman-Regular, loading aborted
fonts           > defining > unable to define LMMathRoman-Regular as
[Manuals-10pt-mm-mr--2]
fonts           > defining > font with asked name
'LMMathRoman-Regular' is not found using lookup 'file'
fonts           > defining > unknown font LMMathRoman-Regular, loading aborted
fonts           > defining > unable to define LMMathRoman-Regular as
[Manuals-10pt-mm-mr--1]

But why? What is it I should do differently? ...I wouldn't even need
any math fonts...

Regards,

Mari