[NTG-context] doublesided PDF - first and last page singlesided

Jan Heinen JaHeinen at gmx.de
Mon Apr 16 13:29:08 CEST 2012

Hello,

some were guessing, what I want to achieve.

I made a screenshot for you:

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/shoayek5/onlinebook.jpg

It ist the online-version of a printed book. For printing it
was ok to have one bookpage on one sheet of paper.
For the online-version I want to have two bookpages on one
sheet of paper
     but the coverpage should be alone on one sheet of paper.

The online-version is a PDF ... no html.
"sheet of paper" is of course only virtualy meant ... it is
online

The difficulty is that there a bunch of (hyperlinked)
cross-references in the book ... so people can use the pdf
interactively.
Without this I could put the pages manualy together.

Hope that now you know what I want to do.
And I am hoping very much for a solution ...

Regards
Jannis
--
Better organization and integration of all ConTeXT-information:

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Category:ConTeXt  ............
All information arround ConTeXt

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Category:Commands ........
Commands

!!! new: "One-Click" from every command in the wiki to the
rich resources of the ConTeXt-mailinglist