[NTG-context] Rendering differences between PDF viewers

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Tue Apr 17 01:44:49 CEST 2012

On Sun, 2012-04-15 at 18:00 +0200, Hans Hagen wrote:
> keep in mind that acrobat has monitor profiles, simulates paper and
> has different rendering code when transparencies are used

I've crawled all over Adobe's proprietary Reader's settings and I can't
find anything for adjusting monitor profiles. This is very disappointing
because many of the readers of my book will probably be using that
shitty renderer.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred