[NTG-context] doublesided PDF - first and last page singlesided

Jan Heinen JaHeinen at gmx.de
Tue Apr 17 13:02:42 CEST 2012

Hello,

someone, who understood what I want to achieve?

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/shoayek5/onlinebook.jpg

Or more questions?

Regards
Janis

----- Copy -----
Re: [NTG-context] doublesided PDF - first and last page
singlesided

Jan Heinen
Mon, 16 Apr 2012 04:29:20 -0700

Hello,

some were guessing, what I want to achieve.

I made a screenshot for you:

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/shoayek5/onlinebook.jpg

It ist the online-version of a printed book. For printing it
was ok to have one bookpage on one sheet of paper. For the
online-version I want to have two bookpages on one sheet of
paper

     but the coverpage should be alone on one sheet of paper.

The online-version is a PDF ... no html.

"sheet of paper" is of course only virtualy meant ... it is
online

The difficulty is that there a bunch of (hyperlinked)
cross-references in the book ... so people can use the pdf
interactively.

Without this I could put the pages manualy together.

Hope that now you know what I want to do.
And I am hoping very much for a solution ...

Regards
Jannis

Regards
Jannis
--
Better organization and integration of all ConTeXT-information:

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Category:ConTeXt  ............
All information arround ConTeXt

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Category:Commands ........
Commands

!!! new: "One-Click" from every command in the wiki to the
rich resources of the ConTeXt-mailinglist