[NTG-context] Caption number conversion in MkIV

Jean-Philippe Rey jean-philippe.rey at ecp.fr
Sun Apr 22 00:10:38 CEST 2012

Le 21 avr. 2012 à 19:32, Wolfgang Schuster a écrit :

> Am 21.04.2012 um 19:27 schrieb Jean-Philippe Rey:
>
>> Hello everybody,
>>
>> I would like to use capital letters instead of roman numerals to number figures and tables.
>>
>> In MkII I used
>>
>> \setupcaptions[conversion=Characters]
>>
>> However, it doesn't work in MkIV. Does someone know the equivalent in MkIV ?
>
> \setupcaptions[numberconversion=Characters]

Works perfectly well. Thank you very much.

I updated the wiki (http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/setupcaptions) to add the numberconversion paramater.

--
Jean-Philippe Rey                 Professeur - École Centrale Paris
jean-philippe.rey at ecp.fr          92295 Châtenay-Malabry Cedex - France