[NTG-context] Uncovering Slides in a Presentation with Progress Meter

Troy Henderson thenders at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 23:39:11 CEST 2012

I am trying to uncover content within an itemized list, and I am using
\phantom to get the desired effect.  However, I would like to tweak
the progress meter to consider these "pages" as the same instead of
separate.  I am pasting a minimal example below, and I would like to
know if

(1) there is a more "standard" way (instead of using \phantom) of
uncovering the second item in the itemized list
(2) the progress meter can be modified to illustrate 3 (instead of 4)
total pages AND not have the progress meter change between pages 2 and
3 (since I want to view them as the same "page")

Troy Henderson

--
\setuppapersize[S6][S6]
\setuppagenumbering[state=stop]

\setupinteraction[page=yes,menu=on,state=start]
\setupsubpagenumber[state=start]
\setuplayout[bottom=12pt]
\startinteractionmenu[bottom]
   \interactionbar[alternative=f]