[NTG-context] Should command `\setnumber' print number in text?

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 08:13:23 CEST 2012

I faced with following behavior of `\setnumber' command, consider the

<example file="ex1.tex">

Processing by context (ConTeXt  ver: 2012.04.26 22:27 MKIV  fmt:
2012.4.28  int: english/english) I get PDF with number 3 typeset on line
above Hello.

Is it expected behavior? If yes, how can I increase/set value for
"number"-command (counter) then?

P.S. I tried with commented `\setupbodyfont', all is ok. Is it mean that
command is deprecated?

WBR, Vladimir Lomov

You worry too much about your job.  Stop it.  You are not paid enough to worry.