[NTG-context] Metapost/Metafun Q: using variables and "building blocks"?

Mari Voipio mari.voipio at iki.fi
Sun May 6 15:39:07 CEST 2012

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 3:47 PM, Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:
>> http://www.lucet.fi/textiles/
>

> Best change that in:
>
> ConTeXt, developed by the Dutch company Pragma Advanced Document
> Engineering, is open source software and avaliable as stand alone
> distribution (www.contextgarden.net) and is also part of regular tex
> distributions (like texlive).

OK, done. And I added some more stuff that I forgot originally.

Don't know if I should split the page into smaller units - but somehow
I feel that those who'll be interested in it, are capable of reading
more than one screenful. We'll see what this turns into.
Today I used my new skills with frames and the Lucida OT Handwriting
to create insides for a Mother's Day card as I needed something that
is exactly the right size. :-D

Thank you,

Mari