[NTG-context] missing pagebreak using vim-module for typing

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Mon May 7 00:30:17 CEST 2012

On Sun, 6 May 2012, Xenia wrote:

>> \startsetups linebreak
>>   \language\minusone %disable hypenation
>>   \raggedright       %avoid overflow lines \stopsetups
>>
>> \unprotect
>> \setupsyntaxhighlighting
>>   [setups={syntaxhighlighting at setup,linebreak}]
>> \protect
>
> I am using your workaround and it works fine for most code-snippets.

I released a new version that incorporates this fix, so you no longer need
to add this to your code.

> But with longer formulas, this fails. I am attaching a minimal example.

Currently, breaks only occur at spaces. So, in your example, there are no
good linebreaks.

I released a new version that allows you some control over the linebreaks
around each syntax group. You can add

\setupsyntaxgroup[after={\allowbreak}]

to allow a break after each syntaxgroup. If you prefer line breaks before
a syntaxgroup, set

\setupsyntaxgroup[before={\allowbreak}]

Keep in mind that this may not result in good looking linebreaks. A better
solution is to manually set linebreaks in your source code.

Aditya