[NTG-context] context to markdown/html

Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد ishamid at colostate.edu
Mon May 7 00:46:56 CEST 2012

On Sun, 06 May 2012 16:37:18 -0600, Aditya Mahajan <adityam at umich.edu>
wrote:

> If you set
> \setupbackend
>   [export=yes,
>    xhtml=yes,
>    css={context-export.css},
>   ]
> then the exported xhtml file should link to context-export.css file and
> most modern browsers render the xml correctly (at least opera, firefox,
> and chrome on Linux render it correctly).

For the attached test file, xml-bib.tex (also reproduced inline below), I
get in the output

xml-bib-images.css
xml-bib-styles.css

but no context-export.css, although the resultant xml-bib.xhtml does
indeed mention all three css files. Opera will open xml-bib.xhtml without
any formatting.

Am I still missing something? Thanks again, Aditya!

Idris

====================xml-bib.tex====================
\startpublication[k=Fry95,
                     t=book,
                     a=Fry,
                     y=1995,
                     s=]
\author[]{Maxwell}[]{}{Fry}
\title{ Money, Interest, and Banking in Economic Development}
\pubyear{{1995}}
\pubname{The Johns Hopkins University Press}
\city{Baltimore}
\stoppublication

\setupbackend
     [export=yes,
      xhtml=yes,
      css={context-export.css},
     ]

\setuppublicationlist[totalnumber={},samplesize=,author={\invertedauthor}]
\def \citeauthoroutpage[#1][#2]{\cite[alternative=authoryears,left={},
right={, #2)},inbetween={ (}][#1]}

\starttext
According to \citeauthoroutpage[Fry95][p.~38]:

\startblockquote
\dots a financial system is a collection of institutions that facilitate
transactions between financial resources and their users, and provide
support for the real sector of the economy to convert primary resources
into production for final use.
\stopblockquote

\input zapf

\startsubject[title={References}]
{\tfx \setupinterlinespace{\dontleavehmode
\placepublications[criterium=all]}}
\stopsubject
\stoptext