[NTG-context] References to floats

Robert Blackstone blackstone.robert at gmail.com
Mon May 7 15:03:58 CEST 2012

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 12:00 PM,   Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl>
wrote

> On 6-5-2012 23:18, Robert Blackstone wrote:

>> Sometimes however the example is placed at the same page as the text discussing it.
>> Is there any trick to adapt the reference to this situation, so that, instead of saying, for instance, "ex. 3.4 on page 12", it just says "ex. 3.4", or "ex. 3.4 below" or even "ex. 3.4 on this page"?
>>

> you can try \atpage[ref]

Thank you, Hans, for your quick reply. Unfortunately it does not help me.
The result is basically the same as when I write "on \at{page}[ref]",
except that, instead of "on page 20", I get "at page 20", (with the
float sitting on page 20).
Frankly, I'm rather surprised that this wish of mine seems not to have
come up before.

Kind regards,
Robert