[NTG-context] Asian Language Support

ABE Noriyuki abenori at math.sci.hokudai.ac.jp
Tue May 8 10:41:48 CEST 2012

Dear Henman-san,

>   So a question might be can ptex be used with ConTeXt? as the the engine?
> Would this wowrk?
With ConTeXt mark II (not mark IV), you can use ptex as the engine. Such
support is included in W32TeX. (I don't know whether TeXLive 2011
supports it.) You can type `texexec --eptex foo'.

If you want to try it, please read share/texmf/doc/context/context-w32.
txt and test-eptex.tex. (It is written in Japanese, but I think it does
not matter for you.)