[NTG-context] Increase textbackground page break white space

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Wed May 9 07:44:08 CEST 2012

Hey list,

Some of my textbackgrounds occupy more than one page and break part way
through them, as expected. Where their containing text is split at the
page break, I am finding that the frame is too close to the contents. So
I'd like to increase the white space of the bottom and top of the
textbackground's frame and content where it splits across a page.

This is what I have been using so far:

\definetextbackground[SomeTextBackground]
   [location=paragraph,
    color=color_text,
    background=color,
    backgroundcolor=colour_text_background_shaded,
    frame=on,
    framecolor=colour_text,
    topoffset=0.5cm,
    bottomoffset=0.5cm,
    leftoffset=0.5cm,
    rightoffset=0.5cm,
    before={
        \blank[2*big]
    },
    after={
        \blank[2*big]
    },
    style=smalltype,
    corner=round]

I've been trying to solve this problem for months without any luck.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred