[NTG-context] Bottomspace / Layout question!?

finkler finkler at officinamentis.org
Wed May 9 10:41:56 CEST 2012

Hi there,

I have a question regarding the spacing and margins of a text document.

My layout is defined like this:

\setuppapersize[A4][A4]
\setuplayout[
	topspace=1cm,header=1.5cm,
	backspace=3cm,cutspace=3cm,
	bottomspace=1cm,footer=1cm,
	margin=0cm
]

Everything works like it is supposed to, except the "bottomspace"
parameter, instead of 1cm I have 3.5cm from bottom footer to bottom rim
of paper.
Can anyone tell me what the problem is here?
I tried a lot of other parameters, like bottom, or bottomdistance, etc.
It seems ConText is ignoring my bottom definitions, what can I do to
increase my textheight, or decrease my bottom height?

Regards,
finkler