[NTG-context] Vertical alignment in nested itemizations

Mikael P. Sundqvist mickep at gmail.com
Thu May 10 09:10:38 CEST 2012

Dear list,

My question is: Can I somehow force an "inner" itemization to begin on
the same line as the outer one?

Background:

I am writing solutions to an exam and use nested itemizations, as in
the test file

\starttext
\startitemize[n][style=sans]
\item Bla bla
\item
\startitemize[a,packed][left={},right={)},stopper=,style=sans]
\item Det sökta
\stopitemize
\stopitemize
\stoptext

Now the problem is that the a) does not stay on the same line as the
2., but is moved down half a line (this differs depending on the
amount of text in the file).

In the example code below this problem does not happen, but it happens
in my file (which contains solutions to an exam not yet given, so I
cannot show it to you).

However, please see the attached png file to see what it looks like in
my original file.

Best regards, Mikael