[NTG-context] Simple rings with svg

Marco netuse at lavabit.com
Fri May 11 11:31:39 CEST 2012

On 2012-05-11 Ian Lawrence <physics.rooted at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, my contribution will be to adjust the wiki

If you think the wiki needs to be updated, just go for it. I don't
know if it's the best place, but the inkscape dependency is
mentioned on the installation page:

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Standalone#Dependencies

> for simple minded people like me…as I think my solution will be
> (if I decide for svg) to batch convert these before launching the
> context build process.

Why? That's exactly what context does in the background. There's
generally no need to do it yourself, except if you have SVGs with
fancy effects (e.g. filters) that need a hand-tuned conversion.

Marco