[NTG-context] Specifying leading?

Bill Meahan wmeahan94 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 23:29:11 CEST 2012

Thanks, Wolfgang! I knew there had to be an easy way to do it.

ConTeXt is wonderful but there are so many "knobs" and "levers" it is
pretty easy for us folks moving to ConTeXt from LaTeX to get lost. :-)

Bill Meahan K8QN

"I want to live other lives. I've never quite believed that
one chance is all I get. Writing is my way of making
other chances."
    --  Anne Tyler