[NTG-context] Specifying leading?

Bill Meahan wmeahan94 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 00:56:13 CEST 2012

Wiki updated. Can find entry using "leading" as well. Of course it is
mixed in the search results for the term "leading" (as in "leading
zeroes"). Ah, the vagaries of the English language.

Bill Meahan K8QN

"I want to live other lives. I've never quite believed that
one chance is all I get. Writing is my way of making
other chances."
    --  Anne Tyler