[NTG-context] Most portable font name

Bill Meahan wmeahan94 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 00:16:52 CEST 2012

It *appears* things like hyphens and underscores are also ignored in
addition to ignoring spaces. Is that correct?

When I do :

[wwm at Linden]$ mtxrun  --script fonts --list --info --all pattern=MyFont*

  and compare against some existing typescripts I see the filename in
the typescript is something like:      file:myfontname whereas the
system filename is /path/to/font/My_Font-Name.otf

ksh93 on FreeBSD 9.0-i386 + texlive 2011

Bill Meahan K8QN

"I want to live other lives. I've never quite believed that
one chance is all I get. Writing is my way of making
other chances."
    --  Anne Tyler